You can make IT in IT!
Habit Career Academy is a chance to learn more about the possible career paths and how to land your first job in the IT.
Why you should take this course?
The goal of Habit Career Academy is to set a clear path to finding the first job in IT industry through career management training, preparing for the job application and providing support in future career development.
- SHORTEN YOUR JOB SEARCH by using tools and strategies that make you stand out from the other candidates.
- GET A BETTER JOB by learning how to present your value to any potential employer.
- HANDLE ANY INTERVIEW and challenge, adopt the necessary soft skills to avoid any misunderstanding during the hiring process.
- GAIN CONFIDENCE IN YOUR SKILLS and talk freely about your accomplishments.
- LEARN HOW TO NEGOTIATE a higher base salary and other benefits in order to be paid for what you deserve!
Habit Career Academy is made up of 4 separate workshops (3+ hours each) with homework’s, additional literature and support during the course as well as after it’s finished.
After finishing Habit Career Academy you will be able to:
Explore and recognize your interests, needs, knowledge, skills and abilities, and apply them to the modern-day job market. You will be able to:
- Set career path goals and create a career plan
- Use various job hunting methods and strategies
- Put together efficient job application – LinkedIn profile, CV, cover letter and to adapt all this to the job you’re hunting
- Be the best version of yourself during any job interview
- Score your first job in the IT industry
Habit Career Academy can be organized individually or in groups.
Considering the fact that I’m in a business of connecting tech talents and software companies, have a good knowledge of the job market and actively cooperate with multiple software companies, you can expect a help with finding a job.